Friday, September 11, 2009

Update for this round

Hi everyone....

I haven't updated due to the fact that there has been no news...(that's good right!~) Although I don't want everyone the cringe when they see an update. I am sure there's a balance and hopefully I can find it! :)

Seth is currently fighting a strep infection. This is expected. They are right on top of it and he seems to be responding to the treatments. He received blood and platlets yesterday and I think this helps his over-all feeling better. SethMan is giving mom and dad a run for their money lately and it has taken a toll on them. Poor little guy is cranky....who blames him right, he's 2 and he's stuck in a room all the time. Please keep him in your prayers and his parents, this is a critical time and hopefully he is getting down to the wire! We are expecting to only have 2 months left! Prayers are so wonderful and we thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment