Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fresh out of the bath and in Count recovery!

Seth is officially in Count recovery. He has been for a week; sorry Darin, I was slacking in my updating. He was able to be outside his room quite a bit for the first few days, but once the counts go to 0, he's a prisoner of War and can't leave his room! I don't know who this is harder on, him or Darin :) Also, he is now down to one more treatment of Chemo. What I am trying to find out is what's next. Seth has spent time with his mom and dad of course, but also Grandma Bollschweiler, Grandma Bennion who has come from Boise once a month to help, and uncle Dave have been able to help at the hospital. These breaks are so valuable and appreciated. We are so grateful for your support and know we couldn't have done this without the prayers of so many wonderful people! We love you all!


btw: this picture looks like Corbin to me...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment