Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Update 2/24/2010


I haven't updated for a while...mostly because I haven't had much to say....day to day life doesn't change much for little Seth, but there have been some issues as of late.


Seth received the Broviac on 2/9/2010 (I hope that's right :) . He went through his massive doses of Chemo and all was going fairly OK. Then, he got and infection. Turns out he got a Strep infection in his blood....YUCKY~! He also has been receiving a lot of blood. Never fun!


Today I am told he is doing better...That's good news! Everyone is hanging in there; Grandparents spend time there every week as wells as a couple uncles. I know all the help is greatly appreciated!


We are planning an early spring Yard Sale as a Benefit for Seth. I don't have dates, but as you start your spring cleaning keep in mind we are gathering "Stuff" for the sale. The more we have the more we can sell :) Furniture seems to be good, movies, books etc. Keep it in mind and let us know if you have things you would like to donate and we will make arrangements to get them!


Thanks for all your prayers, we appreciate all the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment