Friday, April 30, 2010

The little guy keeps fighting....

There is not much to update at this point, but I know some of you check this for updates! Seth is still showing infection....dang-it! At this point in time it is still a battle to rid his little body of the infection. When I visiting him last weekend he let me lay my head by his and I talked to him for a few minutes. He didn't talk back, but he didn't scream NO either! I asked him if he was a tough boy, if he could keep fighting hard to get rid of that nasty infection and if he could stay tough! Again, he didn't scream no, so I took it as a yes!

I have been recently reminded that miracles abound all around us every minute of everyday if we will look for them! So I decided to do that as I can count MANY miracles this day from our families 'go' on this trial we are riding. Seth brightens Everyone's day. He makes us want to be a little kinder to one another and to help each other a little more. What a treasure. I am praying for yet another miracle on Seth's behalf, that he will have the strength to fight! Send that nasty infection away and get his strength back!

I love you little man! Your AWESOME! Heavenly Father is right beside you, sending strength, comfort and peace!

1 comment:

  1. Thanx to all the family for your ongoing love and support. sethman IS an inspiration for all of us. Love and prayers to all.

    ReplyDelete