Saturday, July 11, 2009

AMAZING!


Today was the Ride for SethMan, and it was amazing. I was touched by the out pouring of support people have for a little guy they have never met. But that changed today because Seth was able to attend! It worked out that he was well enough (and very happy) to attend. He was so cute and LOVED the motorcycles. What touched so many of us today was the fact that there were people who couldn't attend today, but sent donations and love Seth's way. I can't say much more, I will post several pictures to give you and idea of what went on, but suffice it to say, today was a wonderful day!

Here is a list of those who participated in the ride today:

R.A.C. Riders against Cancer
Brent Tracy
Gordon Bingham
Dianna Simpson
Bill Card
Wes Wixom
Ariel Davis
PGR: Patriot Guard Riders
Teneil Ridgeway
Steve Ridgeway
Mike Awtezaw (sorry if this is wrong Mike)
Joe Owens
ESCAPE: Motor Sports Provo, UT
Shelly Ivie
Glendon Ivie

Dave Mulqueen
Mike Fleck
Benjamin Cowdell, (Pheonix, AZ)
Rover Hansen
Drew Keddington
Tyson Malstrom
Foe Escamilla
Corey Clark
Scott Warner
Kelly Warner
Austin Edwards
Demar Maughan

I know there are more....whose names we didn't get. We appreciate you greatly and if you would comment on this post and give us your name we would appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you for giving me the chance to ride for seth. You have many prayers going ouit for him Please let me know if there is anything that I can d to help. Brent Tracy R.A.C

    ReplyDelete