Thursday, July 30, 2009

Seth is in the PICU

Very early this morning Seth spiked a fever of 104. They spent the morning trying to medicate and get it down. By about noon they had to pack him in Ice (which he doesn't really love) to get the fever to break. He has since been moved to the PICU....I don't exactly why at this point in time, Darin believes it is to keep a closer eye on him and monitor him more closely. I will let you know when I get a chance to talk to him again. Please pray for SethMan tonight....he has to get this infection (whatever it is) under control and treated....more coming later...



Just got the call....the infection is in the pic-line. Looks like they are keeping him in the PICU to make sure they can treat it aggressively.

1 comment:

  1. Darin
    This is Kristy Mills (now Allred)I dont know if you will even remember me but we went to jr high and high school together. I just came across this blog for your seth and I just wanted you to know that my heart is aching for you and your sweet family. I have two little ones of my own and I cant even imangine how hard this must be for you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I know it has been a lot of years. But I would really like to help if I can. You were always such a great guy. My prayers will be for your sethman and your sweet family and i am serious if there is anything i can do please let me know. I dont work anymore since i had my girls but I am a nurse and if I can be of any service please let me know. May God bless your little one and your sweet adorable family. 801-616-2051 or my email is jasonallred123@msn.com

    ReplyDelete