Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update

Its been a few days, so I thought I would send an update...I don't know much, but I will share what I know and continue to update new information. Seth started receiving Chemo in his spine this week. I understand he will get this twice a week. This is to kill the cancer cells that were found in his spinal fluid. Also, Darin said that Seth is not currently on the National Bone Marrow Transplant Registry. Although, if one of Seth's siblings is a match they would proceed with down the path of transplant. I know this brings up a LOT of questions....we don't know the answers right now, but when we get more information on what they means, we will clarify.

Seth is hanging in there. He is such a trooper! Keep praying for him and his parents and his brother and sister! We love all the love and support. Also, information will be coming soon for another Motorcycle ride for Seth and a multi-family yard sale for Seth. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment