Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 1, round 2.....


Seth returned to PCH today. It was something I wondered how he would be with going back. Surprise to me...he was good. From what I have been told the most disturbing thing for him was not being able to go back into "his" room. Other than that, he has been pleasant and happy, waving to the nurses and eating like there's no tomorrow!

Tomorrow he is having his pic-line fixed...not sure exactly what that means, but it is a procedure that will keep him from eating from 3 am on. I hope they are fast, I have a feeling that is going to make him really mad!

I am praying that he is able to handle the Chemo as well as he did last month and that he can stay healthy! Keep him in your prayers....we truly appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little guy, sounds like he has captured everyones hearts.....
    So wish we could be with you and take a turn... Guess your mom is down there now, that is good..
    We love you guys........ Our prayers are with you all the time.....
    Uncle Bill and Aunt Creo

    ReplyDelete