Friday, May 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home


Today Seth came home! He was welcomed by his brother and sister, Grandma and Grandpa Bennion and me :)! He seemed pretty worn out from the event, but I actually believe he looked happy to be home. Once the excited settled a bit, his home health nurse came by and helped get his feeds and IV's hooked up and going. He also had a visit from "dave" the oxygen guy to get his oxygen set up and going. I spent a couple of minutes talking to him and it was pure bliss! He actually smiled and I can't say there was anything better about my day! What a privilege!

Enjoy the pictures.....More updates to come as him at home adventure begins! Thanks to all for your support and prayers as we are hoping to make this time with him pack-full of many, many wonderful memories!

1 comment:

  1. He is an angel. Enjoy this time. Your family is always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete