Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Into Heaven's Arms

Today, the 19th day of May, Seth Charles Bollschweiler finished his fight on the earth and returned to his Father in Heaven. He was at home, where he was promised he would be, with his, mom, dad and siblings, the people in the world he loved the most. He was at peace, and spent a few minutes with open eyes, being reassured by his mom and I am certain he was reassuring her with volumes of peace through his beautiful blue eyes.

There will never in my lifetime be enough words to express the love and gratitude I have felt from the outpouring of love for this little family. I also feel impressed to share my absolute assurance of the eternities and that I know we can all be with our little Sethman again. There is peace in my soul and I pray there is peace in yours.

We anticipate we will be having the funeral on Monday, with a viewing Sunday evening. We will post details as soon as we have them.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. Even though we have the peace of eternal life it's difficult to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deepest sympathies. We will be praying for the whole family.

    Amy (HopeKids)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said. Thanks for keeping us all updated. You are an amazing family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Tammy, I am so sorry for your family. What an angel he has always been.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May the healing balm of Gilead rest on everyone who loved this little boy. We share your sorrow for his passing and also the joy of knowing where he is now. Duane and Sandra Whitney

    ReplyDelete