Thursday, May 20, 2010

Memorial Account for Seth Bollschweiler

Dear family and friends,



So many of you have asked how and where you can donate to help with expenses. As of this morning there is a Memorial account set up for Seth at America First Credit Union. Please remember you will need to tell them you are specifically depositing into a 'Memorial account for Seth Bollschweiler', otherwise they won't see an account.



Once again, like SO many, many other times, we thank you all for your generosity and support. If you are unable to get to America First, you can follow the link on this blog and use PayPal. We love you all....more details to follow.

1 comment:

  1. As I read the obituaries this morning I found a name I recognized. I always made it a point to look at the board hanging in the ICS unit and on the doors of the children as I passed going to my daughters room. I always hoped I didn't see a name I recognized. For some reason I remember seeing Bollschweiler, many times and thinking this must be a bone marrow transplant patient as they are always here. I saw that Seth died of AML, the same monster that has been chasing my daughter. I found your blog and have sat here for the past hour reading and crying my eyes out. Although I never met Shannon or Darin, I am sure we passed in the halls or bumped shoulders in the parent laundry room. I wanted to send my prayers to the family as I know all too well what the past 11 months have been like for your family. I'll never understand why some children are healed and other are not. I know that all of us cancer parents are all sitting in the same boat, not knowing who is going to get thrown out next. It can be a terrible feeling. I like your family has been blessed with great doctors, nurses, family and friends. Our lives will never be the same after walking these halls. My thoughts and prayers are with you and hope that peace and comfort will surround you and your family at this time.

    ReplyDelete