Thursday, June 18, 2009

Motorcycle Ride.....

Uncle Nick is planning a motorcycle ride to help raise money for Seth's medical bills. This is going to take place in July. If you want additional information, please leave a comment and we will get you more information. Thanks!

There was no new information today and that is good news. I just talked to Darin and he was ready to scream...he finally had SethMan asleep and they came in to do vitals and woke him up....meanies! Good luck Darin, hope you get some sleep!

2 comments:

  1. This is Rachel (Knutti) Shumway. I would love more info on the ride. I even have a scooter. My email is rachelshumway@yahoo.com

    Good Luck little Seth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like info on the ride, spencer@swallie.com. Also, http://www.utahmotorcycleriders.com is a good place to post the ride.

    ReplyDelete